Search for Promotional Products by KEYWORD or KEY PHRASE
ZOOMcatalog Privacy Notice
• Browsing ZOOMcatalog you can view catalogs, flyers, video, calculators, images and distributor information on ZOOMcatalog without having a ZOOMcatalog account. You also can contact us by emailing us directly without having to register for an account.
• Your ZOOMcatalog Account. For some activities on ZOOMcatalog, like uploading catalogs, posting information, classifying information, or viewing restricted catalogs, you need a ZOOMcatalog or ZOOMcatalog Account. We ask for some personal information when you create an account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A ZOOMcatalog Account, additionally, allows you to access other ZOOMcatalog services that require registration.
• Usage Information. When you use ZOOMcatalog, we may record information about your usage of the site, such as the catalogs, groups and favorites you subscribe to, which other users you communicate with, the catalogs you watch, the frequency and size of data transfers, and information you display about yourself as well as information you click on in ZOOMcatalog (including UI elements, settings). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your ZOOMcatalog Account. In order to ensure the quality of our service to you, we may place a tag in HTML-based customer support emails or other communications with you in order to confirm delivery.
• Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or catalog, flyer, coupon content that you voluntarily disclose online (e.g., business information, your profile page) may be collected and used by others.
• If you submit personal information to ZOOMcatalog, we may use that information to operate, maintain, and improve the features and functionality of ZOOMcatalog and to process any flagging activity or other communication you send to us.
• We do not use your email address or other personal information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent. We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major ZOOMcatalog changes or for customer service purposes). You can also choose how often ZOOMcatalog sends you email updates in your ZOOMcatalog Account settings page.
Information That is Publicly Available
When you create a ZOOMcatalog Account, some information about your ZOOMcatalog Account and your account activity will be provided to other users of ZOOMcatalog. This may include the date you opened your ZOOMcatalog Account, the date you last logged into your ZOOMcatalog Account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of videos you have watched.
Your ZOOMcatalog Account name, not your email address, is displayed to other users when you engage in certain activities on ZOOMcatalog, such as when you upload catalogs or send messages through ZOOMcatalog. Other users can contact you by leaving a message or comment on the site.
Any catalogs that you submit to ZOOMcatalog may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by other ZOOMcatalog users or the general public.
You may also choose to add personal information which may include your name, gender, profile picture or other details, that will be visible to other users on your ZOOMcatalog Account page. If you choose to add certain features to your ZOOMcatalog Account page, then these features and your activity associated with these features will be displayed to other users and may be aggregated and shared with your friends or other users. Such shared activity may include your favorite catalogs, catalogs you rated and catalogs that you have uploaded.
If you have a ZOOMcatalog Account, you may update or correct your personal profile information, email preferences and privacy settings at any time by visiting your account profile page.
You may control the information that is available to other users and your confirmed friends at any time by editing your ZOOMcatalog Account and the features that are included on your catalog page. If you have enabled sharing, other users may see that you, as identified by your account name, not your email address, are viewing the same catalog.
You may, of course, decline to submit personal information through ZOOMcatalog, in which case you can still view catalogs and explore ZOOMcatalog, but ZOOMcatalog may not be able to provide certain services to you. Some advanced ZOOMcatalog features may use other services like Checkout and others. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of your personal information associated with them.